PABX Call Accounting and Billing System Softpedia Tariscope 3.5
The main advantages
- Call Detail Records (CDR) collection from different sources: serial port, IP network (TCP, FTP, SFTP, SSH, Rlogin and others), local or network folders etc.
- Allowing to not only take account of the calls and define their costs, but to manage the company budget on the telephone calls using restriction feature.
- There are no restrictions on simultaneous processing of data from different equipment.
- Powerful features to analyze call information: smart filtering, sorting, grouping with unlimited number of views.
- Contains more than 100 user-customizable reporting forms. Tariscope Enterprise provides automatic or manual report generation with the ability to send reports by e-mail.
- Active Directory support allows deeper integration with IT-infrastructure of a company.
- Subscribers can get an access to their own call history information through Web interface.
- Automatic execution of different procedures with the Tariscope databases: backup, system monitoring, currency rates update, etc.
- Fully configurable: all parameters and reference data affecting the calculation of a call cost may be customized.
- System runs under all versions of Windows, from Windows 2008.
- Best price for fully featured call accounting system on the market!
Telecom operators need to use Tariscope Provider edition. The main difference between Tariscope Enterprise and Tariscope Provider is that Tariscope Provider has a "subscriber's account" mode.
Tariscope 3.4. Supported equipment
- Norstar, Business Communications Manager (BCM) 50/200/400 (Avaya-Nortel),
- Communication Server 1000 (CS 1000)/ Meridian 1 (Avaya-Nortel),
- Aura, S8800, S8730, S8710, S8700, S8500, S8400, S8300, Definity, IP Office (Avaya),
- SI2000/3000 (Iskratel),
- HiPath 1100, 3000, 4000 (Siemens),
- Hicom 130/150/300 (Siemens),
- KX-TD816, KX-TD1232, KX-TD1232D, KX-TD 500 (Panasonic),
- KX-TDA 30, KX-TDA 100, KX-TDA 200 (Panasonic),
- MD-110, BusinessPhone 250 (Ericsson),
- NEAX 2000, NEC NEAX 2400 IMS, NEC Univerge SV8100 / SV8300 (NEC),
- iDCS 500, Office Serv (Samsung),
- Coral FlexiCom (Tadiran Telecom),
- Alcatel OmniPCX Office, Alcatel OmniPCX Enterprise (Alcatel),
- E-Kvant (Eurokvant/Kvant-Intercom)
- Elcom (Rustelecom),
- Matrix, F-1500 (Farlep),
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager or CallManager (Cisco Systems),
- Cisco IOS Voice Gateways (Cisco IOS Release 12.4(22)T),
- Cisco PGW 2200,
- Equipment of the data transfer with NetFlow (v.5 or 9) or IPFIX protocols,
- LDK-100/300, GHX-46 (LG),
- Asterisk (Trixbox),
- 3CX Phone System (3CX),
- SmartGate (West Telecom),
- Karel DS200 (Karel),
- Dnepr (Dniprovsky Machine-Building Plant),
- Tenor (Quintum),
- Oktell (Telephone Systems),
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010 (Microsoft),
- Microsoft IAS (Microsoft),
- Mitel SX2000 (Mitel),
- Eltex MC2400 (Eltex).
Tariscope can be rapidly enhanced to support any other telecommunications equipment. Please contact with Softpedia Tariscope Lacal Partner for more information.